Saturday, January 5, 2013

December 31, 2012


My Darling Mama!
 
Happy Birthday and bonne annee! That is so cool about Cali Burningham! she will love it. Things are going good here! we finally did some door to door and we found two new investigators at the first house! Raita and Violet. they are cousins. it turns out that Raita's mom is a member and we asked her what she thought of our church. she is protestant and she flat out said, I know that your church is the true church, I have always felt it ever since I was little. so we challenged her and Violet to be baptized and to set up a day for our next lesson, we are meeting with them on thursday OUR BIRTHDAY!! When we were testifying to them, the biggest rainstorm that I had ever seen hit, it was so loud, Satan did not want them to hear our testimonies. we had to get right up next to them so they could hear us. and as soon as we finished, the rain just stopped. and the sun came out. the message had been delivered and the seed had been planted. there was nothing Satan could do about it.
 
Christmas night was difficult, I listened to the Hallmark book and I cried for the first time on my mission. I miss you all so much. The time is flying though. and soon I will be training!
 

Be sure to call Alec, I heard from a friend that he was down that he didn't get to talk to me on Christmas. give him a hug for me when you see him please! It is always so beautiful here. I thought I knew what green looked like, but after all the rain here, wow.
Give everyone hugs for me and make lots of noise at midnight!
 
I love you all so much!
 
Elder Fitzsimmons

No comments:

Post a Comment