Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mama!
Hello again!  So, official travel plans, I depart from the MTC on November 2nd and leave for the airport at 4:30 p.m..  It's almost time!  I'm excited for the warm weather, but just thinking about all the snow that will be here soon breaks my heart.  All of our zone that came in with us left Monday and today.  It was difficult to say goodbye to so many friends at once, but we all got each others contact info. so we can catch up after the mission.
How are you mama?  Any new news?  When does Tristan leave for St. George?  Tell Justus to tell those girls to stay away!  hahaha.  I would love a phone card for the airport.

I have yet to be called up to give a talk on Sunday, it kind of bums me out.  I've prepared all these small talks in French and Tahitian, and I haven't gotten to use them yet.

We were talking with one of our branch presidency (he is new so I can't recall his name right now) and he was telling the Elders that after a month we will lose about 20 lbs.  SWEET!  He said this is because of all the biking that we will be doing and all of the fruit and rice and fish.  I've been running and lifting weights every day here, but no weight loss.  Because of the food here, everthing is fried or covered in gravy.  So no need to worry about me being unhealthy.

Tell Tristan and Justus that I love getting their letters.  They always make me laugh.  How is Mary Jane?  How is dad doing?  How is the ward?

Thanks for the CTR rings mama!  My instructor said that the kids that I teach will love them!

Well, I have to get going, I have lunch and then a haircut today!  I'm kind of freaking out about it a little because it is my first one that hasn't been from mama.
I love you all so much  I can't wait to hear back from you.

Ua here roa vau ia oe!

Love,
Elder Fitzsimmons

No comments:

Post a Comment